- 8oz of beef, diced up in cubes
- 1 mini red bell pepper (cut into pieces)
- 1 mini yellow bell pepper (cut into pieces)
- 1 mini green bell pepper (cut into pieces)
- 2 pieces of pineapple slices / canned rings
- 2 glove of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- some sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon plum sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Chinese rice vinegar (transparent in color)
- 1/2 teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
Step 2 - Mix the various of ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce.
It should look something like this at the end. Set aside.
Step 3 - Heat up the wok at med heat with some oil. Stir-fry the beef cubes a bit for maybe 3 - 4 mins depending how well you like your beef. Set aside.
Step 4 - Add the chopped garlic into the wok until brownish then add the bell peppers in as well.
Step 5 - When you start smelling the aroma of bell peppers, add in the sweet and sour sauce along with the pineapples.
Step 6 - Stir when cooking and when the sauce starts to thicken ...
... time to add in the beef cubes and stir well.
Step 7 - let the combined ingredients simmer for about 2 mins. Stir it for an even mixture.
Step 8 - my favorite part: plating! Yum! a bowl of rice would be perfect! :)